|Insole length in (cm)||23,5||24||25||26||26,5||27||28||29||29,5||30||30,5||31||32|
|French sizes (EUR)||36||37||38||39||40||41||42||43||44||45||46||47||48|
|UK sizes (UK)||3,5||4||5||6||6,5||7||8||9||9,5||10||11||12||13|
|US women sizes (US Women)||5||5,5||6,5||7,5||8||8,5||9,5||10,5||11||11,5||12,5|
|US men sizes (US Men)||4,5||5||6||7||7,5||8||9||10||10,5||11||12||13||14|
Some helpful tips:
- Each of the four BOTAS 66 shape lines (Classic, Mid, Run, Urban) has a different cut and character, thus also it feels differently on your feet. Therefore same size of two models from distinct shape line doesn’t have to fit exactly same.
- If you are ordering your first BOTAS 66 and don’t have any prefered shape line yet, we recommend to choose Classic or Run, which are most shape and style versatile.
- If you are not sure about the right size, please focus on the Insole lenght line of the size chart. The stated numbers are real inner lenghts of the shoes.
- If you have already worn BOTAS 66 before, we unfortunately cannot assure that the same size will fit you exactly in the same way now. Although the cut is still the same, some parts of the shoes are continuously being innovated (insoles, materials etc.), thus the feeling from the shoes on your feet might be slightly different.
- If you are still hesitating about the size, feel free to contact us with particular questions on email@example.com. We’ll be happy to help.
When choosing footwear, care must be taken to ensure that the size, trim, material and design match the needs of the user. Every person has an individual foot shape and at the same time the right foot one can be different from the left. The size conversion chart can only be used as a guideline.